Watsi is looking for 2 editorial + content interns to work 2-3 days a week in our San Francisco office. Interns will be responsible for editing and publishing patient profiles written by our volunteer writers (see www.watsi.org for patient profile examples). Interns will also edit and send treatment updates to donors on patients they have funded, as well as publish the updates to the site.
The best candidates will be excellent writers, and have some previous writing and/or editing experience. Interest and prior experience in healthcare, medicine, and technology (startups in particular) is a plus!
If interested, please send your resume, cover letter, and 1-2 writing samples to: email@example.com with the subject line “Summer 2015 Internship Application”.
- Applications due Friday, May 8th, 2015
- Internship runs June 15th - September 4th, 2015 (approximate dates)
- Unpaid, but we can work with your college/university to provide credit
- Free coffee + snacks + fun times with our small (8 person) team
- Happy hours, professional development, and networking events will help you grow and connect with other writers, interns, and the Watsi team
I manage medical partnerships @ Watsi