Are you Watsi's next Project Manager?
Watsi is a global health startup building a platform to administer health insurance systems in low-resource settings. We put patients first in everything we do, and are committed to helping countries around the world accelerate progress towards universal health coverage.
We're hiring a Project Manager to help our partners implement Watsi’s technology platform. In this role, you will work closely with our VP Operations to ensure that every partner has a positive and productive experience with Watsi — from the project’s kickoff, to its deployment, to its eventual transition to ongoing support.
What you'll work on:
- You will participate in project planning with our business development and product teams, defining deliverables, dependencies, deadlines, and budgets
- You will assist in setting and reinforcing project expectations with partners, as well as with our own team members, including around changes or delays
- You will maintain transparency and accountability on project progress by documenting issues, tracking next steps, and synthesizing status updates
- You will manage processes aimed at streamlining collaboration between partners and team members across many priorities and time zones
- You will support project logistics by working with our Operations Associate to organize travel and prepare team members for engaging with partners
- You will contribute to planning and strategy as we take on more complex projects
Who you are:
- You have experience in project management, customer success, or account management, and know what it takes to harmonize diverse interests to make partner onboarding, deployment, and support successful
- You have worked on global social impact projects and have field experience at the intersection of technology and public health systems (bonus if in East Africa)
- You are a clear, warm communicator who can build relationships and empathy just as easily over email as over a cup of tea
- You are energized by the opportunity to bring structure to ambiguity and operate without a playbook, writing the manual as you go
- You are excited to spend up to 50% of your time working internationally, often in low-resource settings with cultural and language differences
- You are flexible around adapting your role and responsibilities as needed based on the organization’s needs and our pipeline of projects at a given time
What it’s like to work at Watsi:
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." — Annie Dillard
- You will have the opportunity to directly impact people’s ability to access healthcare — all while working with cutting-edge technology to define a new industry
- You will have the freedom to work remotely — our globally distributed team spans three continents
- You will collaborate with kind and interesting people — we’re proud to have photographers, surfers, pastry chefs, rock climbers, dancers, and Japanese comic aficionados in our midst
- You will enjoy a flexible schedule, plenty of vacation time, and great benefits — including medical, dental, and vision coverage, parental leave, and 401k with matching
- You will join an organization that values building an inclusive culture made up of people as diverse as those we exist to serve — we are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives
How to apply
We would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and a note about why you’re excited about the opportunity to email@example.com.
The Watsi Team
We're building technology to make universal health coverage possible.