Note: this role has been filled — thanks for your interest!
Watsi is a nonprofit that enables anyone to fund healthcare for people around the world. We’re a team of engineers, designers, doctors, and storytellers working at Watsi because we believe that everyone deserves access to healthcare.
Watsi has raised more than $6M to fund life-changing healthcare for 8,000 people in 22 countries. We’ve been featured in The New York Times, NPR, and The Wall Street Journal, and we were the first non-profit funded by Y Combinator.
Our partnerships program
Companies like Google, HP, and LinkedIn partner with Watsi to engage employees, reward customers, and build brand by changing lives around the world. We’re looking for someone to join our 12-person team in San Francisco and scale the day-to-day execution that powers these partnerships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Researching prospective company and institutional partners
- Managing initial outreach and introductory conversations
- Listening to partners’ goals and aligning them with the best partnership structure
- Providing account management and customer support for existing partners
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and engineers on products and solutions for partners
Who we’re looking for:
- Above all else, a high-energy people person who loves building positive relationships with others. If you’ve been told you can connect with anyone, we want to talk to you.
- A goals-driven hustler with a “whatever it takes” attitude, who’s equally as excited about compiling spreadsheets of prospects as helping to design co-marketing campaigns.
- A world-class communicator -- master of the short and sweet introductory email, queen or king of the impassioned elevator pitch, and expert of the customized proposal.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be a part of shaping processes and strategy in one of our most exciting fundraising areas.
This full-time position is perfect for someone with 2-4 years of experience in sales, business development, or a related field who wants to use their talents to bring healthcare to the world.
To apply, please send your resume and a bit about why you’re interested in Watsi to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Partnerships” in the subject line.
Cofounder at Watsi
If you liked this post, check out
In working towards an equitable future where people everywhere have access to high-quality healthcare, Watsi has seen first-hand how for many around the world, attaining good health is a complicated undertaking that depends on much more than just their ability to see a doctor when they are sick.…