"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."
Watsi is a global crowdfunding platform that enables anyone to directly fund healthcare for people around the world. We’re a team of doctors, engineers, designers, and marketers working at Watsi because we believe that everyone deserves access to healthcare. We move fast, take risks, and come to work every day excited about building an organization that matters more than we do.
We’re looking for a storyteller to join our 10-person team in San Francisco as our Head of Content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a content strategy that communicates our impact, drives brand awareness, and helps us reach new audiences
- Managing our blog, social media presence, email campaigns, and multimedia projects
- Experimenting with distribution channels and identifying promotional partnerships
- Using testing and analytics to measure effectiveness
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're both a writer and a marketer at heart -- nothing satisfies you more than creating great content and getting it in front of the right audience
- You're curious about people, trends, and data -- you love asking questions, doing research, and connecting dots to shape unique, compelling stories
- You're a voracious reader, lifelong learner, and Oxford comma advocate
- You're passionate about impact -- you believe that everyone deserves healthcare and you want your work to help make that a reality
If this sounds exciting to you, please send your resume, links to three pieces of writing you're proud of, and a bit about why you're interested in Watsi to email@example.com with "Head of Content" in the subject line. We can't wait to hear from you!
More about us:
Watsi has raised nearly $5M to fund life-changing healthcare for 5,000 people in 20 countries. We’ve been featured in The New York Times, NPR, and The Wall Street Journal, and were the first non-profit funded by Y Combinator.