We’re looking for a part-time operations associate to run day-to-day operations in Watsi’s San Francisco office. The ideal candidate is a people-loving generalist who is ridiculously organized, an excellent communicator, and hustles to get things done. They’ll be trusted with critical parts of running a startup, and be in a position to collaborate with all members of our team.
This role is perfect for someone hungry to get their feet wet at the intersection of technology, social impact, and global health.
You’ll have a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Responding to questions, feedback, and special requests from donors
- Supporting the day-to-day operations around company and university partnerships
- Managing administrative work such as HR, billing, and mail to keep us running smoothly
- Maintaining the office environment that makes Watsi an awesome place to work
- Helping with additional projects, like grants and events, as needed
You’re perfect for this role if you are:
- Highly organized
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Able to balance projects from multiple areas of Watsi, both internally and externally
- Excited about doing work that supports healthcare for people around the world
If this sounds up your alley, email your resume and a bit about why you're interested in Watsi to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include 1 or 2 writing samples.
Please note that this is a part-time position. You must be able to work from our San Francisco office 4 hours per day (ideally between 10am and 6pm), 5 days per week.