Note: this role has been filled.
Watsi is a nonprofit startup that enables anyone to fund healthcare for people around the world. We’re a team of engineers, designers, doctors, and storytellers working at Watsi because we believe that everyone deserves healthcare.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to join our 12-person team in San Francisco. You will own all aspects of marketing at Watsi, including setting the strategy, executing, measuring results, and recruiting and managing a team to scale what works.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a marketing strategy to communicate our impact to the world
- Managing our blog, social media, email campaigns, and multimedia projects
- Working with engineers, designers, and product managers to create and launch new products
- Setting goals and developing frameworks for measuring success
- Recruiting and managing a marketing team
This role is perfect for a mid to senior-level marketer (5+ years experience) who is looking to join an early-stage, fast-growing startup with a strong mission. If you’re an energetic generalist who’s as excited about the opportunity to write a blog post as you are to recruit and manage a team, we’d love to hear from you!
More about us:
Watsi has raised more than $6M to fund life-changing healthcare for 8,000 people in 22 countries. We’ve been featured in The New York Times, NPR, and The Wall Street Journal, and we were the first non-profit funded by Y Combinator.
Connecting people @ Watsi